Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tulips - part 5

I double checked this one, and hope it is all ok for you.  No spaces!
This little basket sits right in the middle of the second border.  I put a blue one on two opposite sides and the the pink baskets on the other 2 sides.  When I made the quilt with these baskets, I made them all in one piece, but now I think you could do it again, breaking all the pieces up into segments - the basket, the stems and the flower tops.  However, the original quilt was done all in one piece, as I did.  This was probably to take advantage of the print.

Do you love this blue print?  I still have a few scraps of it about.

The pink I used is a double pink stripe print.  Both these fabrics I used again in the quilt.  So keep your scraps!

The pattern is now ready to download on the legend and lace website.  The cost is $4.95.  If you pay by PayPal you get an emailed link straight away, but if you pay by credit card I have to process it and send you the link.  If I am sitting at my computer, then that happens pretty quickly.

You get 3 days to download the pattern, and you get 3 tries.  If you have a problem doing it in that time, let me know and I will reset it for you.

Happy stitching!

Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment