Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Friday, March 1, 2013

Ohio Rose - block 8




I have a nice easy little block for you this month - Ohio Rose.  I found this block when I was flipping through the pages of my book "Enduring Grace"  and saw a couple if quilts made with this block.




It is a very simple block to make and you can probably have it done before you go to bed tonight!  The pattern is now available on the Legend and Lace website as a PDF download for $2.50.

Time for me to get back to the research for the next block.  I keep finding ones I like better than the previous one I found, so can't make up my mind.  I might have to extend the patterns past the original plan of 12 - see how many I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment