Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Circuit Rider Quilt - Block 4 - Rosebud Wreath

I am really powering ahead with this Block of the Month project.  This block is not going to be distributed until the end of June, but thought I had better get it done while I had the time.  I love the swirly look of it.
Already I have drawn the next two blocks, but will keep them a secret for a little longer.  Hope those of you who have joined in are happy with the blocks so far.  I am choosing them randomly from the book, but trying to cover all styles and technical skills - some take more work than others.  With this one the centre circle I cut as one piece and appliqued it using the back basting method which I love.  Some people will prefer to cut a bias strip and do it that way.  See I have no seams - that makes it special!

I will have it on the website in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment