Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, January 5, 2014

We are half way there

The latest of the little basket blocks is now ready for you.  This is a Sugar Bowl.  A cute little block and a 4 patch this time, so I hope it is easy for you.  You can use scrappy fabrics as I have, or make it as you please.


http://www.legendandlace.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=235
I have made all 12 of the blocks now, but have only shown you 6 of them.  So, if you have been making them all, then we are half way there.  My plan is to put them into a quilt with the Rose Garden blocks from the last Block of the Month.  These blocks are still available if you would like to get them as well.

so this is how they all look so far.  I am going to set mine on point, but they look pretty like this as well.  The choice is yours of course!

Next week I will have the Tulip quilt block done, and the week after,  the Pom Pom Tree, and I will be all up to date!   I will let you know when they are ready.

As always, if you have a problem, or if something does not look right (thanks Lori xx) just let me know and I will fix it.

Wendy 

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks look terrific together! What size are the rose blocks? 8" finished?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are 8" as well. They are meant to go together.

      Delete