Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pieces of the Past - Block 5 - Caesar's Crown

We are now more than half way through this project.  I have certainly learned a lot about creating PDF's and digital patterns in the last few months.  Now all I have to learn is how to do it just once, and get it right the first time!   I am always in such a rush, wanting to keep to my deadline of the 15th of the month.  Just make it by the skin of my teeth.

In this block, you get to use some of your pretty fabrics again.  I chose one for the centre of the block, and from that I chose all the other fabrics.

The pattern for this block is now available on the Legend and Lace website, along with the previous 4.  They are all still there.


4 comments:

  1. You just amaze me! Wow! That's it - just Wow!
    Smiles,
    JoeyLea
    http://www.thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning block! Your choice of fabrics and placement are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, is it possible to peurchase this pattern of Caesar 's Crown as a single item.

    ReplyDelete