Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Monday, January 3, 2011

Antique Sampler update

I got these blocks made last week, some while I was away, and the rest on my return.  Each month we have one applique block and one paper pieced block.
 Don't you love the way you can fussy cut the fabrics?  It makes the blocks so interesting.  I am really enjoying making them.
So far I have made 24 blocks - 4 of 6 different designs
this is the six blocks - cute eh?



Since I discovered the Sewline glue pen for paper piecing it is a breeze!  No more tacking with thread - just a little glue on the edges, and fold under.  You can then flip out the papers once they are all joined.  Come join me with the Antique Sampler Block of the Month.  We start later this month.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure where I was when you made this one! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete