Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, July 1, 2012

1st of July - and the winner is.......

Merrilyn!   Lucky you!  I wrote all the names on papers, folded them and did the blind draw.


I took a couple of photos of the one I drew, but neither showed up properly, so you have to trust me.

Merrilyn - email me your address and I will post the stems and ovals to you.

Thanks for the support girls!  I have a couple of things to tell you and show you but I have been hibernating a bit with the horrid winter weather.

Next weekend I am off to a retreat at Melrose in the Flinders Ranges, and I have to go through my UFO's and see what I would like to work on.  Also have to look at all my really warm clothes as it is a bunk-house style accommodation, and it is very cold there.


No comments:

Post a Comment