Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, July 22, 2012

New and exciting!

I did it!  This block is now on my website to download as a Digital Block of the Month.  There were some minor birthing pains, but all is good, with the help of my wonderful website designer, Christine Abella, of Gecko Gully.  She is always there when I need her.  Christine told me what to do, and I did myself - myself!

Stop bragging and get on with it.........I have been teaching this hand pieced 9 block quilt around the traps for about 2 years now, and have been asked if I was going to produce the pattern......er........too hard, too much work, lots of pages - about 40 pages in all.  Got put on the back-burner.  Now, I recon this is the perfect way to do it.  It will cost you $7.95 for each pattern, which has a photo of the quilt and the one block, plus my hand piecing "workshop", instructions to make this particular block, and full sized templates.  If you decide to take the plunge and buy the block, you will get an email with a link, and you can then download the pattern.   Please, please, please let me know if it does not work properly, as I want to know and make any changes necessary.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wendy what a fabulous block, I just love it!!! I have never done handpiecing, wouldn't know where to start, I'd probably make a terrible mess LOL, but I love yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why we have classes! I teach you how to do curved piecing-----easy.

      Delete