Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My New Job

For the past few years I have been a great fan of Karen Kay Buckley products, since discovering her Perfect Circles.  Then last year she brought out the Perfect Scissor, which are fabulous.  Now I have a new job - I am the Australian and New Zealand Distributor for KKB products!


In addition to the Perfect Circles, large and small, there are also Perfect Stems.  These are a bit of a treat, they help you make stems as thin as 1/8th" wide.
The scissors come in large and small - 7 1/2" and 4 1/2" .  The small ones I use for applique as they have  a slightly serrated cutting edge, so that it helps prevent fraying, and they cut right to the very point.   The large scissors also have the serrated edge, and you can cut up to 5 layers at a time.  Handy if you are cutting multiple shapes for applique.

All items are still available for retail customers on my website.  If you are a shop owner in Australia, or New Zealand , or have an online shop, you can now buy wholesale from me. 

Over the next couple of months there will be promotions in some Australian patchwork and craft magazines. I am a bit excited about it all.  When I "retired" from work last year, I never thought something like this would come my way.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome luck for you, yeah! I've just filled out my registration form. Now I'll have an Aussie contact for all those great goodies.
    hugs - Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your new venture. I LOVE the perfect circles and have used them over and over again. I see wonderful reviews on the scissors, so you certainly have some great products to represent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on becoming the Aust/NZ distributor of Kay Buckley products! I became aware of her products late last year and have been wanting to get a few items but I thought I would wait till the New Year! Just as well I did, I have registered and placed an order already!
    I hope your new business venture is a great success!!!

    ReplyDelete