Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

family visit

Last week I went to Sydney and Newcastle to visit with my family.  It was my sister Diane's 70th birthday.  Di belongs to a "seniors" tap dancing troup and they were having their annual concert in the day before her birthday.  All the family attended.




Di is in the centre.  She got the good legs!   I really loved the concert, and I really loved that these girls were there doing stuff that they enjoyed,   They go to Senior Citizen's homes and and nursing homes, and do concerts for them.  Some of these girls were only "shufflers" but they were doing it, and not sitting about complaining about life.


This is Di and me at the birthday lunch.   All the gang were there as well.  We had a great visit, then back home again.  Short but sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment