Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Friday, December 10, 2010

Antique Sampler

I started to make the first few blocks of this quilt.  It is offered as a Block of the Month over 12 months on my website.  To register go to the website, and make a "purchase".  The information is then sent to me in a secure format.  Your credit card will charged each month for $38 plus postage.  We will be sending the pattern and more fabric than you need.

 the first 4 blocks are hearts, appliqued into the centre of the blocks.  

The next blocks are Paper Pieced Stars.  Centre  is cut out and can be used elsewhere in the quilt.  

 I am putting my collection of centres all into bag so I can dip in and make a lucky pick!


Eventually it will look like this.  I even have the same fabric for the background of the large blocks.  What a find that was!  It has been out of print for ages, and I was able to get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment