Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cherry Tree - Block 3

Well I am trying to catch up on the blocks for this project.  I completed block number 3, using 4 different cheddar fabrics and 4 different greens.  It was not a hard block to start with, but those long green fingers were a bit of a pain.  I was almost tempted to do the fingers seperately, then applique a semi-circle over them.   In the long run it would probably have looked the same, but part of this I think is taking up the challenge.

As I am rotating my projects, to enable me to get done the things I have to do for class samples, and the things I want to do for me, I am now drawing up the next 4 block sampler quilt for classes in the second half of the year.  Also, doing a mini basket or two in between.  Last count up I had 20 of these done

1 comment:

  1. Your selection of different fabrics really adds a lot of interest to this block.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete