Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Karen Kay Buckley Perfect Square


 Love it when boxes arrive at my home/office.  I knew this one was on the way, but it is still exciting to open up.


10 lovely little boxes, with Karen Kay Buckley's new Perfect Adjustable Squares.  Karen has been working on this idea for some time, and it has finally happened for her.

The packaging is beautiful, with a pull out tray the store the squares for future use

This is what you find inside  - all these little bits of a puzzle, that you can join together in any size you need to enable you to square off blocks from 4" to 24 1/2".  You can use the centre like a window, to help with fussy cutting.

I was going to do this whole blog on how to use it, but Karen has done that for us.  Click on this link for the Youtube video.  She shows how it all works.

Price is $AU89.95, plus postage.  The bad news is that it is quite heavy, about 1 kilo with packaging, so the post will be around $14 in Australia.  For the first 10 customers, I will cover the cost of the postage within Australia.  Available now on the Legend and Lace Website

I also I now have a large supply of Karen's  new Perfect Pins
I have never before worked with a pin that is this thin.  It is very, very skinny and very sharp.  You can see the size in the photograph.  Because the head on these pins is so small I find that I like to spill the pins onto a piece of felt, making it easier to pick them up. There are 50 pins in each little plastic tube.  The cost is $AU9.90









No comments:

Post a Comment