This is another setting for my collection of Ohio Stars. I used the zig zag setting on a basket quilt years ago, and I really like it. It just takes a little planning with the corner triangles - make sure they are all on the right grain, or it will pull out of shape.
Another little collection of blocks I found. These are from my red and while "Botch Handle" or "Devil's Claw". I made 5 of them and realised that they were the wrong size, and then I found another pattern that was a little easier on the cutting. I dragged them out and turned them into a cot quilt.
I had been waiting for a chance to use the red and black paisley fabric - this was it. It turned out about a metre square - not a bad size for 5 blocks.