The plan for this project was one block a day until all twenty were made. Some how that kind of fell in a hole, as I did not make any at all last week. So far I have got off to a good start this week, and made 3 blocks today. I really like digging deep into the scrap boxes, and using the last precious bits of some pinks and greens. Some of these are really old! I like taking the photos too, it really gives a different idea of what the finished quilt might look like.
They are getting pretty easy to make, with the fast cutting and sewing for the half square triangles. I make piles of colours and sizes on the cutting board and hope that I pick up and sew together in the right order. Hate unpicking................grr
I sew them together in 5 sections, then the 5 strips to form the block. These are my trusty $3 Ikea scissors. They cut anything, and I leave them lying about in the sewing room so that anyone can borrow them when I am not looking. You never know what your good scissors might have been used to cut.