Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Monday, October 25, 2010

Scrap Quilt - Jewel Box


I expect you think I have nothing better to do than play with fabrics!  This was surprisingly simple to complete, once I had the 4 patch blocks, and the triangles done.  I wanted to take it along to our Big Star day on Saturday to show off.  Penny and I are teaching Lone Star and Blended Star this weekend, and planning a "Scrap Quilt Day" in February.  I needed something else finished to show off.

I will find a stripey kind of narrow border, then something floral I think that compliments the red/green/yellow/blue fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment