Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Decluttering for 2016

Happy New Year to you all!  I am starting my new year by decluttering my house and life.  My plan is to do one hour a day, and then it is not a big chore.  Anyone else want to join me?   I created a FaceBook page for the purpose and you can join in.  I hope this LINK will work.

As a part of my need to get some order in my life, I started with my spare bedroom.  This is where things get STASHED!  No doubt, many of you will have such a room.
These are the bags I store my quilts in.  This IS NOT all my quilts, just those not currently in use around the house, or being used as teaching samples.  I have decided to bite the bullet and sell some of them.  Many that I want to sell have been published in Australian magazines, machine pieced and quilted.  Some quilted by me, and some by a professional quilter.   If you are at all interested, or would like some photos and sizes etc please contact me on this email address.

Below are a few I have selected.  There are many more!









2 comments:

  1. I started "de-cluttering" and clearing out things last year - then I did another one last week before the New Year. It is so uplifting to go through things that we no longer need or use. I try to find a home for the fabric I will not use. Nice quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that some time ago and it helped! Was a little sad.....

    ReplyDelete