Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Circuit Rider's Quilt - Block of the Month

I love the simplicity of this applique project so much, that I have decided to make the blocks myself, and offer it as a Block of the Month of my website.  I bought heaps of the background fabric, and will be using assorted reproduction fabrics - mainly greens, reds and golds. 

This is my first block.  It is called Spring Glory.  We will have one a month for the next 12 months, and after that - well who knows?  If I get enough people interested, then I will keep going with it.
The Blocks are 12" finished.  You will get the background fabric, and enough print to make the block in similar fabrics as shown.

1 comment: