Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stars in My Eyes - new BOM

I have decided to create a block of the month, including fabrics, to add to my website. It is actually a Border of the Month, not a block. First month is the centre star, then each month, for another 5 months you get pattern and fabrics to make the next border. The final border you can have in either red as shown, or the same print in brown. The fabrics are Moda Civil War range. The finished quilt 52" square. I have used assorted shirtings as well. The design idea came from this very early Civil War cot quilt that I made a couple of years ago. It is a bit busy for a BOM, so I toned it down a little.

I will add it to the website to start in December, so please let me know if you would like to book a place. www.legendandlace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment