Welcome! This is the blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace Designs

Welcome to the Blog of Wendy Whellum and Legend and Lace

To find out more about Legend and Lace please visit the website http://www.legendandlace.com/



Quilt Gallery

Monday, October 26, 2009

Little Sisters progress

I started working on the little sunbursts of this quilt. They are a bit fiddly, but a good project to take on travels. So far I have 4 made and 2 cut out ready for my trip to Sydney later this week. Apart from the flight, I have 2 hours each way on the train to Newcastle. maybe I had better cut out some more!
They will be placed between the legs of the feather/fans

The centre is now complete, and very pleased to have that applique all done! It was hard going, but I am happy with the result. Now I just have to get 3 more corner blocks made, and work out what to do with the bird/flower applique edges.


1 comment:

  1. Spectacular! I am enjoying reading through your archives and seeing the progress made with this quilt.

    ReplyDelete